In-Home Dog Training
CAS obedience training classes will help you build a happy partnership with your dog and teach him to respond appropriately to the following commands:
- Heel – your dog walks closely at your side
- Sit – your dog sits quietly and patiently until released, even while distracted
- Down – your dog lies down until released, even when distracted
- Stay – your dog holds a ‘sit’ or ’down’ position for a long period of time, perhaps while you are entertaining guests or enjoying a meal
- Come – your dog will come to you upon request
- Place – your dog will learn to stay on a mat that limits his/her freedom to a designated area.
Using body language
Your dog will also learn to respond to hand signals. Your dog reads your body language and hand signals teach your dog to pay closer attention to you, obeying your silent commands.
If your dog has behaviour problems, we will show you how to modify unwanted problems such as jumping up, barking, lead pulling, aggression, digging, running away, and others.